Thursday, December 13, 2012

Making a List 2012

By Misty Harris

Are you a last minute shopper or are you one of those people who shop for Christmas presents the day after Christmas? Do you have picky people on your list? Could there be a classical music lover on that list as well?

If so, check this out. Every year the hosts/staffers at Classical 94.5 WNED compile a list of their favorite things that remind them of the holidays or just really great music they think you should have. It sounds really simple but believe me it is not! I mean the pressure is on. I usually have an idea or two about what I want to suggest but most of the time it's too over the top and I have to go back to the drawing board. The entire team really works hard on this list and the program [of the same name] itself. Many share stories of their past (I'm notorious for it) in relation to the gift suggestion which makes the list that more special!

So if I have your attention and you feel like you have absolutely no idea of what to get that "difficult shoppee" then take a sneak peak at  Classical 94.5 WNED's Making a List 2012 and listen in Friday, Dec. 14 at 1 p.m. (encore Dec.19 at 9 a.m.) and steal a suggestion or two for your gifting pleasure. Oh and remember that old holiday adage (one for you and one for me too!) and pick something for yourself from the list as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment